20151023

THE CALLING, TWO CASE STUDIES // L'APPEL, DEUX CAS 23102015




BRUNO 04
He is a photographer, neo-Doisneau in black and white. 
French, hip, hippie, short hair, macho. 

He is tall, thin and slightly arched, phlegmatic - almost limp. 
Kindly, he entrusted me with the realisation 
of a cover for some nondescript photo magazine, 
which I did, limply. 
He signs show after show at the French Institute of Budapest 
at the speed of light. 

Il est photographe, néo-Doisneau tout en noir et blanc. 
Français, cool, baba-cool, cheveux courts, macho. 
Il est grand, mince et légèrement vouté, flegmatique - presque mou. 
Gentil, il me confiera la réalisation 
d’une couverture d’un magazine de photo lambda, 
que je ferai, mollement. 
Il fait des expos à tours de bras à l’institut de Budapest. 





ELENA 37, 61
So free in my eyes, living between many countries, 
meeting her inspires me to dream of a new life 
- and consequently, the leaving of my husband. 
She lives from her graphics, and seems to me to live from her ideas. 
Long brown hair, whimsical and beautiful, American.

Si libre à mes yeux, alternativement dans de nombreux pays, 
sa rencontre m’inspire à rêver d’une nouvelle vie 
et par conséquent, à devoir quitter mon mari. 
Elle vit de son graphisme, et me parait vivre de ses idées. 
Longue chevelure brune, fantasque et belle, américaine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment